To place an order, please email me at babys1stwords@gmail.com

Please join the Baby's First Words page on Facebook!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to Baby's 1st Words!!

Hi All! Thanks for visiting my blog dedicated to my new business venture, Baby's 1st Words! I offer customized hand-painted wooden nursery wall letters.

When I was pregnant with my daughter Haylie, I really wanted to make her nursery special by having her name on her wall! But, every website I searched wanted at least $20 per letter! I decided to try to make the letters on my own and was very pleased with the results!

A few months later, I decided to make letters as gifts for friends and family members who were expecting. I then began using Facebook and Etsy to showcase my work. From that, I started receiving requests and have now got a steady flow of new orders coming in. I am so excited to be able to make people happy just by doing something I enjoy!

I plan to use this blog as another way to advertise my business with the hopes of spreading the word a little more!

If you would like to place an order, please contact me through this blog or via email at babys1stwords@gmail.com. I will work with your budget to make beautiful unique letters for your little one! I strive to make my letters perfectly matched to your baby's nursery, so sending pictures or links to your nursery bedding/decor is ideal!


Tara :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment